Revelation 3:7

Revelation 3:7

And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia 
write, these things says He Who is Holy, 
He Who is True, He Who has the Key of David, 
He Who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens


MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY: 

John 3:7
Do not marvel that I said to you, You must be born again.’

Philippians 3:7
But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for CHRIST.

Titus 3:7
That having been Justified by His Grace we should become heirs according to the Hope of Eternal Life.

Hebrews 3:7
Therefore, as the HOLY SPIRIT says "Today, if you will hear His Voice"

Amos 3:7
Surely the LORD GOD does nothing, unless He reveals His Secret to His servants the prophets.

Psalms 3:7
Arise, O LORD ; save me, O my GOD for You have struck all my enemies on the cheekbone; 
You have broken the teeth of the ungodly.

Proverbs 3:7
Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and depart from evil.

Exodus 3:7
And the LORD said: I have surely seen the oppression of My people who are in Egypt, 
and have heard their cry because of their taskmasters, for I know their sorrows.

Genesis 3:7
Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; 
and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves coverings.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Love of GOD

September 2020 Verses

1 Cor 5