Philippians 3:14

Philippians 3:14

I press 
toward 
the goal 
for the Prize of the Upward Call 
of GOD in CHRIST JESUS.



MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY

Mark 3:14
Then He appointed twelve, that they might be with Him and that He might send them out to preach,

John 3:14
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the SON of Man be lifted up

Galatians 3:14
That the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in CHRIST JESUS, that we might receive the Promise of the SPIRIT through Faith.

Ephesians 3:14
For this reason I bow my knees to the FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST

Colossians 3:14
But above all these things 
put on Love, which is the Bond of Perfection

2 Timothy 3:14
But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them,

Hebrews 3:14
For we have become partakers of CHRIST if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast to the end,

1 Peter 3:14
But even if you should suffer for Righteousness’ sake, you are blessed. “And do not be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled.”
[Matthew 5:10]

Revelation 3:14 
And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write, ‘These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the Creation of GOD:

Exodus 3:14
And GOD said to Moses, 
I AM WHO I AM.” and He said, 
“Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, I AM has sent me to you.”

Ecclesiastes 3:1n
I know that whatever GOD does, it shall be Forever. nothing can be added to it, 
and nothing taken from it.

Jeremiah 3:14
Return, O backsliding children,” says the LORD; “for I am married to you. I will take you, one from a city and two from a family, and I will bring you to Zion.

Zephaniah 3:14
Sing, O daughter of Zion! Shout, O Israel! Be glad and rejoice with all your heart, O daughter of Jerusalem!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Love of GOD

September 2020 Verses

1 Cor 5